Friday, October 12, 2012

You Can Never Have Enough Supplies...Right?

My second week into Bento lunches I realized two many things:
  • You can never have too many bento boxes
  • There's a possibility that the bento box might not come home
  • Kids tend to lose or throw aways things (even though I remind them to keep everything)
  • There are just WAY too many cute accessories for bento boxes...but it's really up to your imagination which is the best part!
The items below were bought at Daiso Japan. Think: dollar store but on a Japanese level. This store has tons and tons of items - you name it and they probably have it. You might ask "How much is all this stuff?" and I will tell you: Each item below was $1.50 each. Yes. One Fifty. One dollar and fifty cents -- each. There are bento boxes online that you can buy at $19.99 each, but I'm not ready to take it to that level just yet. I'm not ready to lose that type of lunch box yet.

Some of the items below: Bento boxes, stainless steel lunch containers, cutters, silicone containers, rice molds, baran and sandwich sealer. Do I really need all of these accessories? Probably not, but I couldn't resist at $1.50 each. Me = sucker for cute things.


Bento boxes and accessories