Thursday, October 25, 2012

Husband to the Rescue!!

In my previous post, I mentioned how I was not feeling up to par yesterday and was pretty much in bed for most of the day/ night. God has blessed me with the greatest husband ever who not only took care of pretty much everything last night...he also made the boys their lunch. This is how the conversation went:
Me: "Babe, can you please make the boys their lunch for tomorrow? 
I really don't want them eating at school."

Hubby: "Ok but it's not going to be all pretty like yours."

Me: "That's ok. As long as you make them lunch, 
you don't have have use the bento boxes. Just make sure you take a picture of it."

Hubby: "Why do I need to take a picture of it then??"

Me: Smile. Back to bed.

(Later on I saw him looking up kids bento lunches)  < ---- This is why I love him.
I heard some clattering going on in the kitchen later that night and this is what I found in the morning when I was getting ready to take the kids to school. Swoon!! What a guy!


So not only did he make their lunches, but he made TWO different sandwiches for the boys!! Like I said before, I'm totally blessed to have my husband, not only because he takes care of our family and loves us so much, but because he also takes interest in the things that I love & supports me just as much in them. I love you, Mr. Ochoa


2 comments:

  1. Great job with the lunches! I love that he had a special and different one for each son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! Me too!! By the way I'd like to add you to my blog list =) I love your Birthday party post. That was a lot of work but it turned out great. I couldn't comment because I'm not a wordpress member, but I hope you see this reply. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments?