Tuesday, October 30, 2012

'Twas The Night Before Halloween

It's the day before Halloween! Are you all ready with your kidlets costumes? I know my little ones are excited! 
I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with today's lunch, so it's somewhat all over the place.  I wanted to do something really super cool, but at the same time, something easy that wouldn't take too long. Pasta it is! I finally got to use the skeleton food pick for decoration and the Halloween pasta that I bought at Cost Plus Market. You can't really tell, but the pasta is Halloween shaped and colored black, orange and cream.

In the top box are Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins (Click here for the recipe!) which I made to resemble a one eyed monster ?? (Yes, yes that's what it is!) Strawberries and apples on the side.  The bottom has Halloween pasta with light Alfredo sauce and turkey meatballs.
Happy Halloween Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?