Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We Did It!

We made it through our first month of school! YAY! Is it time for summer break yet? These are the remaining lunches that the boys took for September. (As I'm posting this -  it's mid October!)
Bow tie pasta, turkey meatballs, steamed broccoli and apples.

Cheese quesadilla, chicken breast, cantaloupe, grapes & a mini PBJ Bear Sandwich.

Chicken cordon bleu, Grilled sweet potatoes, strawberries, oranges.

Grilled Cheese sandwich (don't forget the ketchup!), turkey slices, apples, strawberries and Teddy Graham cookies. I really love how the star turned out on the apple.

This was another pizza Friday alternative. I used low fat pizza dough and topped it with sauce and cheese. Bake and ta-da! Pizza! My initial intention was to have them "build" the pizza, but I went ahead and baked it all together.  Apples and grapes on the side.