Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Breakfast for Lunch!

Welcome back!! I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving holiday! Ours was wonderful as we spent time with our family. I even made my very first home made apple pie! Yum!
I realize it's been a few days since then, that I've posted. I did make lunches for the boys on Monday & Tuesday but they were just super simple lunches so I didn't post anything. Haha in my mind they were not picture worthy! I know, I know...
But today I made a cute little lunch, or should I say breakfast? In our home, we love breakfast for any meal. So, today I made waffles (with our new waffle maker which I LOVE btw!). It's still technically fall so I'm still keeping with the fall leaves theme. I'm waiting until December to break out all the Christmas goodies (& I CANNOT wait)!

Waffles, strawberries, pears & a hard boiled egg.  I also included a side of syrup (not pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?