Monday, November 19, 2012

I Love You

Sorry for the late post.  Things have been bust at home and I totally forgot to post Thursdays lunch (Friday they both had a pizza party so no lunches).  It a bit chilly last week and the boys were asking if they could bring clam chowder soup for lunch.  I didn't think it would be a problem since I did buy some insulated soup containers.  I warmed up the soup really and closed it up.  Good, right?  No. =( My boys came home and said that by the time they had lunch, their soup was cold so they didn't even get to it.  I felt so bad! I was hoping that the soup would have at least stayed warm.  I'll have to research what other insulated soup containers are out there that work well.
Above is soup (it was hot when I took the picture), a turkey and cheese sandwich, strawberries with white chocolate chips and oyster crackers.

And just for fun, I added little notes in their lunches ... just another little way to let them know that mommy loves them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?