Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Alternative CornDog

If your kidlets are anything like mine, there's probably a good chance that they enjoy eating corn dogs.  I am ok with them but if it's something that my kids like to eat that I feel isn't healthy, I will try to find a way to make it healthier than the original.  Hence...the corn dog muffin. It's baked & not fried which is a PLUS. Also the hot dogs are actually all chicken and nitrate free. Who knew those little Jiffy boxes of muffin mix would come in handy other than for corn bread? Not me! Thank you again Pinterest for this brilliant idea! You can find the recipe here on my Pinterest Board.
Corn dog muffins for kids bento lunch
Corn dog Muffins, Apples, Grapes & Broccolli. It's what's for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?