Monday, November 5, 2012

Dinosaurs! RAWR!

Hello Everyone! I don't know about you but the Daylight Savings time change has got me off beat today.  We were 30 minutes EARLY to school...on a MONDAY of all things. That never-ever-EVER happens.  I could have probably spent that extra time on the boys lunch today because this is all that I could come up with. Bleh. But needless to say, my boys were happy with mommy's lunch, so that is all that matters.  
Chicken nugget dinosaur lunch for kids
Chicken nugget dinosaurs on a bed of rice. They are suppose to look like they are walking on grass.
Strawberry Applesauce (which I was leery of at first but when I checked the ingredients, I was relieved: Strawberry, Apple.) And because we STILL have a TON of Halloween candy left, I included a Kit-Kat. The candy will somehow mysteriously disappear tomorrow when I take it to the office.  "Mom where's the candy?" "Candy? What candy?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?