Monday, November 19, 2012

Gobble! Gobble!

Can you believe it's already the week of Thanksgiving?? To kick off this week, I decided to make a turkey themed lunch today.  I had a lot of fun making this little turkey.  These are probably THE 2 EASIEST turkeys I have made in my life!  I showed my youngest kidlet the finished sandwich and he said it looked like a duck! 
And speaking of turkeys, I still need to go out and get ours.  We have a tradition where we name our turkeys. I know, it's weird, but funny.  I can't remember what we named ours last year - I'll get back to you on that after I ask my sister. She usually helps me cook for the big day.  Do you have any funny Thanksgiving traditions? Also, I wonder what the family would think if I just served up these turkeys instead of the full 30 pound one? LOL!
Turkey theme lunch for kids
Turkey sandwich is filled with pbj, strawberries and grapes, cookie, wheat thins and cheese wedge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?