Monday, December 3, 2012

Our first Christmas lunch!

Hi Everyone and welcome to .... DECEMBER! Finally I can break out all the Christmas goodies I bought a few weeks ago.  I do apologize for not posting so much the last part of November.  But I'm back and ready to go!! And really super excited!  Today I made a Christmas tree lunch and since it was our first Christmas bento, I went a lil over board with the goodies today.  But I do love how my new table cloth (thank you Tarzhey aka Target) goes with our lunch.  And it's also fitting today since we also got our Christmas tree today (thank you Husband).

I tried to make the Christmas tree look like it was sitting on top of snow (marshmallows). Ornaments are M&Ms. My youngest won some Milano cookies from our white elephant exchange this weekend, so I put some in their lunch along with some pretzels. Oh and of course strawberries! I must admit that I really love how all of this came together NOW that I am looking at it. I was in such a rush this morning that I didn't have time to ooooh and aahhhh! 

Happy Holidays to all my visitor and fellow bento bloggers! 
It's gonna be a great Christmas Season!

Our tree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?