Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Elf On A Shelf

This month I'll be posting Christmas bentos along with other Christmas happenings in our home on my blog. It really is my most favorite holiday and time of the year & I'd like to share with everyone some holiday spirit!
So to start things off, let me introduce to you Jingle, our elf. This little guy arrived at our home this weekend and will be visiting for the month. He is here to help make sure the boys are being nice & not naughty.
However, we are finding that he has been getting into his own shinanigans!! Wonder if Santa has a list of his own for the elves!!





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello!! =) Thank you for vistiting! How is your elf doing?

      Delete
  2. He's a pepper! Thanks for linking! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Thanks Diana & thank you for the linky party! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Jingle playing video games - looks like he had fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I found you on the bloghop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you'd hop on by and follow me back!!

    Happy Holidays!
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments?