Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Lunches - Part 3 Cute and Spooky Fun

Hellooooo everyone!! Are you getting your fill of Halloween lunches yet? If not and you're still looking for more ideas, check out Bento Bloggeres and Friends: Frightfull Fall Blog Hop!  My friends and I at Bento Bloggers and Friends have more than 50 fun Halloween themed lunches to share with you! 

We have 11 more days until Halloween!! I was out shopping with my oldest son yesterday who wanted to pick up some goodies with his birthday money.  While we were out, I was amazingly, able to get almost everything that I needed for my costume.  That has never happened. EVER.  It usually takes me about 2 weeks to round everything up.  Oh and now he's thinking about maybe getting dressed up!! I hope he does.  I realize he's getting older, I've seen plenty of kids older than him that still get dressed up for Halloween.  

These week we have 3 Halloween lunches.  I made my son a birthday lunch on Monday, and these were the other 3.  I only have 3 lunches because on of the days I made a "practice" lunch for our blog hop.  Yes, I had to practice. Haha! It was my first hop and I wanted it to be perfect! So my youngest son got the same Rilakkuma lunch twice.  He didn't mind that one bit!

I forgot I had eyeball cupcake toppers lying around so I thought it would be funny to make a spooky faced sandwich.  Of course, with a mustache.  My youngest son told me he got scared when he opened his lunch! Hahah!! Which I'm not sure why because I always show him his lunch before I close it up. This was a chicken breast patty sandwich with some fruit, Oreos and string cheese.  

I made a pocket sandwich with cookie butter and used my new CuteZCute Animal Palz stamper to make the bat.  I love his 1 little fang.  I also included some chicken nuggets and grapes.  

And this...is my pride and joy bentos.  It's Rilakkuma wearing a witch hat.  This was the lunch I posted for our blog hop.  Here is the original post.

We have 9 more days of Halloween lunches to go!! This is one of my favorite themed lunches to make.  Although, I also can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out last week's lunches!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?