Monday, September 16, 2013

Whew!

Helllloooo everyone!! 

What a busy week it was for us! The week started with a Monday night soccer game, soccer practice on Monday & Thursday, Back To School night (Middle school... will save this for another post!), and weekend soccer games. Don't forget homework in between, baking cookies , cake and today was our youngest son's 8th birthday today.  I know right?! Life is busy, but I thank God for everyday that he gives me to get up and do it all over again! I wouldn't trade it in for anything in the world. 
And with that said, I present to you our lunches in our brand new Easy Lunchboxes! I used them all week and all I can say is this: I love them! They are sturdy, & I like the size of the compartments. There's literally a small, medium & large size compartment. There are so many different & fun things you do with these lunch boxes ... & I have yet to try them ALL! 
Chicken sandwich on whole wheat thins, with fruit & mini Nutter Butters. Mmmmmm.... Nutter Butters. 

Pizza crescent rolls, corn cake and fruit. Don't forget the mustache swag! 

Mickey Mouse cheese quesadilla on whole wheat tortillas, blueberry muffin & fruit.  Note to self: Using a pancake mold to "cut" a quesadilla - not easy & not advisable. LOL! Next time, cut tortilla shapes PRIOR to cooking. Lesson learned. 

Minecraft bento! This was super fun to make! Underneath are mini sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls. The zombie (or is that a creeper?) and Steve are pieces of cheese & I used food markers to draw on them. Colby cheese & ham rolled up with some fruit & a piece of Ube cake. 

And lastly, a special birthday lunch for our little guy who turned 8 Sunday. I got the cute little cookies at Ikea of all places... oh and they are delish too! 

Thank you for stopping by & hanging out! I hope that you all have a wonderful week! This coming week looks to be busy as well ... but in all times and all things, I give The Lord thanks and praise! Without him, I wouldn't be able to do it. 

Love & hugs,
Liezl 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?