Friday, August 30, 2013

What Happened?

Hello everyone...if anyone is still out there. =)
So... it's been a good 8 months since I last posted and blogged.  What happened? You're guess is as good as mine! I was just looking over my blog and how much I missed it and the wonderful I've "met" through here and other bento sites. I'm not sure why I stopped posting...I think life just got busy, as it usually does. But I'm hoping to be back regularly with school approaching & me trying to get a better handle on my projects.

Well, catch up to 8 months, we made it through the school year WITHOUT buying any of those yucky school lunches! Hooray! I felt like that was such a HUGE accomplishment and I'm thinking this year is going to be the same.  

My oldest (who will always be my baby...my kids will always be my babies even when are in their 20's) will be starting middle school next week! Yikes! New school, bigger campus, more classes. Oy! I'm nervous but I already know that he is going to great. My youngest is starting the 3rd grade and he's sad because his big brother isn't going to be at the same school anymore. I think it will take a few days for him to adjust but I know he'll be ok.

I hope and pray that everyone one you have a wonderful school year to come and keep up with those awesome bentos!

I'll be back in a few days.  School starts on Wednesday for us!
xoxo - Liezl




2 comments:

  1. missed you!! Hope you start blogging and posting on IG again! :) Glad to hear you are doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle!! =) Hi & thank you!! I'll be back on IG as well. I hope your summer has been great. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments?